Saturday, September 1, 2007

Other news - latest mission trips

  • I have a number of invitations next year to minister in Koło, Konin, Turek, Gniezno, Szczecin, Pyrzyce, Strzelce Opolski and Gdynia. Please pray for the Lord’s leading in each of these cities.
  • The school year at Christ for the Nations has started with 15 students in the first year, and 12 in the Saturday school, as well as the 2nd year students. At the moment I am teaching in the Saturday school 4 lectures every Saturday. Renata continues to work in the office 4 days a week.
  • After hearing of a certain pastor that had been accused falsely of a number of terrible things and was asked to step down from pastoring the church I decided to visit him in order to encourage him in his faith and pray for the Lord to bring justice. He was very blessed that I visited and spent time with him (he is 6 hours from where I live). A few weeks later the Lord justified him and the accusations were proved false. He has now returned to his church as pastor.
  • This week I will be preparing some people for baptism in Gdynia.