Thursday, January 3, 2008

BREATH OF LIFE CHURCH IN SZCZECIN

I spoke recently at Pastor Jurek’s church on healing. While a was preaching a man with back pains and wearing a back support came up to me before I finished and wanted to tell the church how the power of God fell on him during the preaching and that he is healed. Right there he took off the back support. I then called for everyone with back pains to come forward. A group of 10 people were healed of back problems, 6 of them instantly. Some of them recorded their testimonies on DVD as a testimony for others. I then had them pray for another group of 15 people who had other types of pains and sicknesses. From that group a number were healed instantly of various problems, testifying before the entire church how the Lord healed them.