Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mission and teaching trip to Israel

The Bible school is planning a 10 day mission and teaching trip to Israel in the beginning of next year. I would like to take the students to the places that I teach about in the school. Classes would be held on location in addition to ministry times in local settings. The school has a number of contacts and details are starting to be arranged. I have never been to Israel before, so it will also be for me a new experience.
Every student and teacher will need to raise his own funds to go. Both Renata and myself would like to go, so please keep us in prayer that if it is the Lord’s will, that we would be able to raise enough finances. Right now we estimate that the cost will be about $1300 per person. If you wanted to help us, a gift of any size would be greatly appreciated.