Saturday, September 27, 2008

Financial seminar in Inowroclaw


For the first time I traveled together with pastor Michal from the Pentecostal church in Gdynia to the city of Inowroclaw. There we together conducted a financial seminar. It was the first time that I had put together a teaching presentation in power point for putting up on screen. I had two presentations on managing personal finances with a special emphasis on not getting into debt ,the use of credit cards, budgeting, tithing, giving, stewardship, looking for ways to cut costs, etc. I had a third session later encouraging people to start their own businesses and all the practical and spiritual aspects accompanying it. Afterwards a number of people came to talk. One brother will be sending me his business plan for me to comment on, another sister has stories that she has written and would like to publish, and a pastor from a nearby church who would like me to also visit his church and minister there.