Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kutno conference

In May I was one of the main speakers at the 3 day revival conference in Kutno in central Poland. I taught a one day seminar on healing the sick and I had the participants then put the teaching into practice. They met with the sick and a few people were instantly healed from pains that they had. I prayed for one man that was completely deaf from birth and after he started to hear a little in his right ear. During the conference breaks people sought prayer for healing and God touched many people instantly, including a number of people with back pains. I took Adam from our home group along with me. He also had a number of opportunities to pray for people and he was so excited that God used him to touch 4-5 people.


On the last day of the conference I got into the car to go to lunch and another car pulled up and a man asked to talk to me. It turns out he has incredible fears – fears of closed places and fear of open places. The last time he left his apartment was 3 years ago and he had been in bed for the past 6 months and his family thought his life was over. When he heard though about the conference, he knew he would be healed there. He sat for 3 days in his car in the parking lot with the windows rolled down to hear the lectures and the music from the conference hall – from 9am to 9pm! He was too afraid to leave the car! After praying he got out of the car and walked around the parking lot, and then down the street. I didn’t know about his health problems and that years ago he had been in a car accident and broke his legs in 20 different places. That day he was set free and started to walk. His wife cried uncontrollably. Later he sent me pictures to prove that he is no longer a prisoner of his bedroom. Here he is a few days later.