Saturday, May 2, 2009

Christ for the Nations Bible School

Since I wrote last I finished my courses on false religions and cults, Old Testament history, and faith. I have also finished a stewardship class and a class on the books of Daniel and Revelation, going through them verse by verse. There are a total of 32 teaching that were made into a 2 set CD pictured here. Next week I begin a course on the minor prophets, going over 12 books with the second year students. A few months ago we had an enjoyable time with Mr. Same, chairman of the Jewish community in our region. We had a lot of guests at his lectures at the school. We were able to start a good relationship and look forward to helping the Jewish community here. Not many Jews are left, as 6 million were murdered during world war 2, mainly on Polish soil by Nazis. I have also been asked to take over the promotion of the Christ for the Nations, looking for sponsors and new students. If you would like to attend the school, be involved in missions or would like to support the school in any way, please contact me. More information about the school can be found on the web site at www.chdn.org