Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Revival Conference

November 13-14 I was one of the main speakers for the annual Revival conference held in Kutno (central Poland). I conducted 3 financial workshops on the topics of “Credit cards, loans, debt and borrowing money”, “Tithing, giving and generosity” and “Ways to increase income and cut costs”. There was a question and answer period afterwards. I also spoke twice during the main sessions of the conference, on the topic of “Possessing a Godly character” and “Rise up mighty warrior” based on God’s word to Gideon, calling him to be all that God intended him to be. The conference was attended by about 80 people. I had an opportunity to talk with a number of people during the breaks and also pray with people. I was very encouraged by seeing what God was doing in the lives of the participants. One person I prayed with was instantly healed.